Benefits of Massage
Therapeutic massage provides a number of health and wellness related benefits. These benefits are delivered in a natural and safe non-invasive method and thus, do not carry the harmful side effects associated with prescribed medications and the many invasive medical procedures used today.
Therapeutic massage is wonderful at enhancing and increasing a number of beneficial processes and functions within the human body.
- Massage enhances ones state of well being
- Massage enhances soft tissue healing
- Massage increases flexibility & range of motion
- Massage increases muscle tone
- Massage increases blood flow
- Massage increases dopamine & serotonin levels
- Massage increases and improves lymphatic fluid flow & drainage
- Massage induces relaxation
- Massage stimulates the immune system
Similarly, therapeutic massage is extremely effective at reducing and often eliminating a number of uncomfortable and restrictive symptoms and conditions.
- Massage reduces cortisol levels (which are a side effect of stress)
- Massage reduces depression
- Massage reduces emotional stress
- Massage reduces joint stiffness
- Massage reduces muscular tension
- Massage reduces pain
- Massage reduces scar tissue formation
- Massage reduces soft tissue knots and trigger points
Massage doesn't just feel good, it is good for you! Try a customized treatment focusing on relaxation and wellness or pain relief and rehabilitation. Check out the home page for a special offer so you can experience the benefits of massage first hand.